Dental Associates of Manhattan Policies
We realize that unforeseen situations may arise. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please contact us at 785-539-7401 giving us a 48-hour notice if possible so we may offer that time to someone else.
- Payments are due day of service.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards as well as personal checks, debit cards and cash.
- We offer CareCredit, which is a financing alternative with an interest free option for our patients. If you are interested in learning more and/or applying for CareCredit, please visit: www.carecredit.com.
- Dental Associates of Manhattan is a contracting provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas, Delta Dental, Cigna, United Concordia and Met Life Dental Insurance. We will gladly assist you in the filing of your dental insurance.
Any information shared with Dental Associates of Manhattan is under certain privacy provisions. Information shared with Dental Associates of Manhattan will be handled by our organization and not shared, sold, or reproduced. Dental Associates of Manhattan will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to do so to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Dental Associates of Manhattan to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We need to fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- We are asked to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes.
All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content on this web site (collectively known as "Content"), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement and coordination of such Content on this site, are owned or licensed by or to Dental Associates of Manhattan and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights laws.
Copyright is the intangible property right granted by Federal statute for an original work fixed in a tangible form of expression. Copyright provides Dental Associates of Manhattan with the following exclusive rights in a work: to reproduce, to prepare derivative works, to distribute by sale or otherwise, to perform publicly, and to display publicly. Federal Law prohibits any unauthorized use of Dental Associates of Manhattan copyrights without the prior written consent of Dental Associates of Manhattan.