Dental Associates of Manhattan provides quality general dentistry services for the entire family (3 years old and up)
Our Services Include:
- New Patient Comprehensive Exam - Longer initial appointment with the dentist for patients 13 and older consisting of a full evaluation of the teeth and gums and updated digital X-rays. This includes: Oral Cancer Screening, Gum Disease Evaluation, and an exam of the existing restorations in the mouth. If the Doctor sees any areas of concern he/she will discuss treatment options with you.
- Preventive - including Exams, Digital X-rays, Cleanings and Sealants
- Restorative - including Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Veneers and Implant Restorations
- Cosmetic - including
- Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Tooth Recontouring
- Tooth Replacement
- Coordinated care with an orthodontist
- Periodontal - Treatment of Gum Disease
- Endodontics - Root Canals
- Prosthedontics - including Dentures and Partials
- Temporomandibular Disorders - TMJ
- Implant Supported Tooth Replacement
- Emergency Services - after hours on-call emergency services for established patients.
Questions? New to Our Office?
Please call (785) 539-7401 with any questions you may have.